2008/05/04

SONY Clie TH55 surfing on the net

fleur de la ville de vallence
Ricoh GRD Vallence, France

This trip, I reduced all the things I have to put in the backpack, which excluded notebooks, recharger for my DSLR, extra clothes (c'est le sud〜〜), As consquences, TH55 is the only device that I can use to surf the net. As a basic surfer, he's well qualified. He can even bring me to the MSN. What can I expect more from him? I successfully uploaded a photo that I took in Vallence to flickr. However, I can't get the image location to edit my blog. Next time, I should leave my PDA at home too. It's sometimes painful to connect to the REAL WORLD. So many unhappiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

騎士團長殺人事件 --村上春樹

今年的日文小說看完了。篇幅很長,但規模不大,故事都繞著幾個主要的人物。情節裡有些超現實的場景,但最後卻讓人有點意猶未盡,因為有些想搞懂的疑點,在還沒講清之前就結束了。