2008/04/03

xchat

PB124688
(Olympus E300 Annecy.Eglise)

最近在電視上看到遊Annecy湖的廣告,隨手錄了下來(改天再放),
隨著氣溫愈來愈高,這兒的遊客應該也會愈來愈多吧。

****

Every time I use xchat, I have to connect the irc server manually.
And then, I have to choose the channels I want to join in all over again.
That's really tiresome for me.

so I did some search today abou this little trouble.
Actually it's quite easy to solve if I pay attention to some docs on the net.

1. choose the server list in the menu.
2. edit the property of the very server you wanna connect:
2.1 you'll find an option to make it automatically connect when the program is on.
2.2 In the same dialog, you can find a place to input channels too.
3. re-launch the program. voila, c'est tout!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

中國 App 商業模式 -- 王泌

很有系統地介紹了中國近幾年比較大的幾十個 app,包含他們主要的商業模式,投資者,和特色在哪裡。對於想要了解中國 App (網路服務) 市場的人來說,會是個很好的入門書。雖然已經是兩三年前的資料了,這兩三年又有了很大的變化,但依然是個很好的起點。