2008/04/03

xchat

PB124688
(Olympus E300 Annecy.Eglise)

最近在電視上看到遊Annecy湖的廣告,隨手錄了下來(改天再放),
隨著氣溫愈來愈高,這兒的遊客應該也會愈來愈多吧。

****

Every time I use xchat, I have to connect the irc server manually.
And then, I have to choose the channels I want to join in all over again.
That's really tiresome for me.

so I did some search today abou this little trouble.
Actually it's quite easy to solve if I pay attention to some docs on the net.

1. choose the server list in the menu.
2. edit the property of the very server you wanna connect:
2.1 you'll find an option to make it automatically connect when the program is on.
2.2 In the same dialog, you can find a place to input channels too.
3. re-launch the program. voila, c'est tout!

No comments:

Post a Comment

騎士團長殺人事件 --村上春樹

今年的日文小說看完了。篇幅很長,但規模不大,故事都繞著幾個主要的人物。情節裡有些超現實的場景,但最後卻讓人有點意猶未盡,因為有些想搞懂的疑點,在還沒講清之前就結束了。