2008/10/01

Reinstallation of my windows xp

P5025481
Marseille.France

這個教堂,在馬賽港旁,很顯眼。
當天天氣很好,雖然牆壁不是純白的,
但是藍天配上黃色的十字架,還是很亮眼。

****

Eventually, I reinstalled my system. This is my first time reinstalling Windows XP on my ASUS W3V notebook. For the last 4 years, it worked like a charm, although I installed a lot of programs on it, tweaking the UI for several times, and used it almost every day at work. Frankly speaking, it's rather robust and stable for me. The reason why I need to reinstall it is that recently the Window software installation system is broken on the machine. I can't remove installed applications, nor install new softwares. That bothers me a lot since I am kind of mania about installing new stuffs.

The installation of my new system took me some time by using recovery dics from ASUS. To my surpirse, it uses up to almost 13GB after the installation. I am not sure why it takes so much space. Anyway, everything works now again. Let's see how long I can keep it alive this time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

中國 App 商業模式 -- 王泌

很有系統地介紹了中國近幾年比較大的幾十個 app,包含他們主要的商業模式,投資者,和特色在哪裡。對於想要了解中國 App (網路服務) 市場的人來說,會是個很好的入門書。雖然已經是兩三年前的資料了,這兩三年又有了很大的變化,但依然是個很好的起點。