2013/05/31

Open downloaded files directly in Firefox on Mac

(Annecy.France)

It's annoying that I have to click on torrent files every time I download them in firefox. Although I tried to check the option to open always with a certain application in SaveFile dialog, it never worked.

 However, the solution seems so simple that I should have searched the internet earlier to make my life easier. In firefox official support website, it mentioned that this is configurable in Peferences:
  1. On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...
  2. Select the Applications panel.
  3. The Applications panel will display. Select the type of file for which you want to change the default action. 
Voila. Let's keep surfing the internet!

REF:
 https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-firefox-behavior-when-open-file#w_changing-download-actions

No comments:

Post a Comment

騎士團長殺人事件 --村上春樹

今年的日文小說看完了。篇幅很長,但規模不大,故事都繞著幾個主要的人物。情節裡有些超現實的場景,但最後卻讓人有點意猶未盡,因為有些想搞懂的疑點,在還沒講清之前就結束了。