2008/03/16

onlinedic update again!!

Screenshot-onlineDic-0.9.3

When I read Harry Potter III, I used three instances of onlinedic: one in Chambers Francais Anglais; one with XMLittre, Francais-Francais Dictionnaire; one in woaifayu-fc 我愛法語法漢字庫.

Most of the time I used the third one, because I can quickly grab the idea of the word, and move on to the following details of the plots.

However, the content of woaifayu-fc (a dictionary file from stardict website) is not well orgnized. All the explanations are crammed together. It's hard to find the meannings that I want.

So, I did a little modifications for the display of woaifayu-fc. As you can see in the screenshot, explanations are separated out with green colored font.

It'll work better when I export them out to text file and read by my ReviewVocab on PocketPC.

:-)

沒有留言:

張貼留言

中國 App 商業模式 -- 王泌

很有系統地介紹了中國近幾年比較大的幾十個 app,包含他們主要的商業模式,投資者,和特色在哪裡。對於想要了解中國 App (網路服務) 市場的人來說,會是個很好的入門書。雖然已經是兩三年前的資料了,這兩三年又有了很大的變化,但依然是個很好的起點。