2008/05/17

Larousse Français Anglais sur PocketPC

P1110106 (by plateaukao)
(Semnoz)

好想滑雪啊~~~~

****

Stardict converted some dictionary files from Babylon format. I can use them happily in my onlinedic. However, on my dopod 818 (pocketpc 2003), I can only use FrHelper PPC version, which is just good enough for basic use. For more detail explanation, I still have to turn to my computer.

I tried to convert stardict dict format to mdict ( a powerful free dictionary for PocketPC, with a clean interface) with the tool provided by mdict, but it always fails for unknown reason.

Several days ago, when I was modifying stardict.py, I added a handy function for it too: to dump the dictionary file. Since it's written in python, I can easily modify it to generate suitable file format for mdict to generate the .mdx file.

Voila! Now Larousse Francais Anglais runs smoothly on my PocketPC. :)

ps. the dictionary file from stardict lacks of vocabulary spelling with "oe". That's quite strange and inconvenient sometimes.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

中國 App 商業模式 -- 王泌

很有系統地介紹了中國近幾年比較大的幾十個 app,包含他們主要的商業模式,投資者,和特色在哪裡。對於想要了解中國 App (網路服務) 市場的人來說,會是個很好的入門書。雖然已經是兩三年前的資料了,這兩三年又有了很大的變化,但依然是個很好的起點。